So the other day I started a mental list of all the things I’m grateful for during this time…here are my findings!
I will state first that the absolute thing I am most grateful for right now is my health.
1) For my job. For the financial stability, but also for the routine it gives me.
2) For this blog. When this all began, my main spirit guide told me I would experience a writing frenzy… I certainly have!
3) For my mum – she has always insisted we talk everyday, now I totally understand the necessity of that. I look forward to it.
4) For the technology that allows us to communicate and keep in contact during this time.
5) For walks around the area, exploring the neighbourhood.
6) For all those that are keeping the essential things running, saving and maintaining our lives, supermarket workers, nurses, doctors, hospital cleaners to name just a few…
7) For all the time I get to spend in loungewear without eyeliner on! (Eyeliner is the only make-up I usually wear, and even taking that one thing off at night is a chore!)
8) For the safety and comfort of my own home, I know not everyone has that luxury.
9) For the slower pace.
10) For the unification and sense of community this hardship creates.
11) For time to sketch and read and write.
There are so many other things I am grateful for, but I want to keep this at a neat 11.
I will do a part 2 (and maybe part 3 and 4?!) in the coming weeks.
I hope you can find something to be grateful for today, even if it is just one thing.
Much love Txx