So I am about to turn 36.
The tarot card of Temperance (pictured above) is all about moderation, balance and alchemy. It is the card associated with Sagittarius – my astrological sun sign.
It resonates with me this year more than it ever has done before.
I am amazed and humbled by each passing solar return.
Today I look at 36 reasons I am grateful.
- For the lessons I have learnt, and the wisdom they have given me.
- For the hard times that have strengthened me and helped to open my heart.
- For new friends that have joined me on my path.
- For my therapist who supports me in building healthy relationships.
- For my awareness of my own boundaries and the courage to act in line with these.
- For sometimes feeling bored as there is 0 drama in my life 😉
- For the trees I see from my living room window.
- For Autumn in all its splendour.
- For my health and the means with which to maintain it.
- For my family who have flowed along with me.
- For quiet days and bursts of laughter.
- For rain, especially when I am all toasty inside.
- For the acceptance of simply not knowing what life has in store.
- For the perspective life has given me.
- For growing comfort in my own skin.
- For growing acceptance of my beauty.
- For my work family – who look after me way beyond work hours.
- For this blog and you who read it.
- For my spiritual team of Angels, fairies, guides etc.
- For God.
- For the sun rising each day, and the darkness at night.
- For a home of my own that is my sanctuary.
- For the abundance of love and security I am lucky to possess.
- For meditation and Sharpham Trust.
- For my psychic circle.
- For flower remedies, which I have just started using. (Recommended by a fairy!)
- For essential oils.
- For crystals.
- For time spent by myself.
- For my growing ability to look after myself.
- For my growing awareness of the continual need to slow down.
- For tears of release.
- For learning how to be supported by others.
- For learning to recieve.
- For learning to forgive myself and others.
- For the opportunity of a clean slate (something we all have)
Much love Txx